Scan PST Utility Tool of MS Outlook
MS Outlook is an application that is used by many organizations to maintain their e-mails, note tasks, calendar, contacts, journals, dates etc. MS Outlook stores all these information in PST file.
PST file stands for personal storage table that are located in the hard drive of local computer. It stores all the information of MS Outlook. This file not only stores the e-mails record rather it is responsible to run the entire application. So there is a great chance of corruption of this file which leads to data loss. There are many reasons of corruption of PST file in MS Outlook, they are as follows:
- Viruses attack
- Software corruption
- Improper shutdown of the system
- Oversize of PST file
- Trojan infection
- Accidental deletion
- During transformation of data, computer may lose power
Above are some reasons due which PST file of MS Outlook get corrupted. When the PST files get corrupted and you want to access it then it will not allow you to access the file by giving some error messages on the screen. The error messages are:
- File access is denied
- Error has been detected in the file
- Unable to start Microsoft Office Outlook
- Path name is invalid
- The action cannot be completed
- Outlook PST file is not a personal folders file
So, to overcome from this problem MS Outlook has provided some scan PST utility tool like Inbox repair MS Outlook tool which automatically get installed in the system when you installed MS Outlook. This tool of MS Outlook scans all the corruption of PST files and save all the information in a new fresh PST file. You can Download Scan PST Utility from this website in easy way. Features of scan PST utility tool are:
- Repair corrupted PST files
- Recover deleted emails and contacts from corrupted PST files
- Creates fresh copy of Outlook PST files
- Recover oversize of the Outlook PST files
- It doesn’t re-index ,modify or delete initial data files
- Minimize the e-mail data loss
- Support the Outlook versions like Outlook 2000, Outlook 2002,Outlook 2003,Outlook 2007,Outlook 2010
User Guide: How to Use Scanpst Utility
Let's Have a brief look how Scanpst utility works:
Install the software with quick installation wizard. Just follow the wizard to successfully install the Scan PST Tool.
Step: 1) Launch the Scan PST tool from the desktop shortcut. And select out the corrupted PST file.
Step: 2) Click Next and follow the on-screen instruction to finish it. No need to Worry! Your pst is in Hand of Professional.
Step: 3)Once Scanning process is completed, PST Scan will show the previews of all the recoverable components.
Step: 4) After viewing the lost folder in the recovered item list. Go for the Licence key to save the pst file.
So what are you waiting for, just download and easily repair your PST file.